Cyberattacks happen, and are becoming more and more frequent. When an attack occurs, you need network operators with experience fighting on the frontlines, ones who can quickly remove the threat from your system and reinforce its weaknesses.
Chiron has served as a top advisor to the U.S. military for more than a decade, providing operational and technical support that is essential when responding to a breach. Our operators can quickly analyze your key systems and critical network devices to determine the impact of the attack and deal with safety concerns based on the threat level to your network.
When responding to an incident, Chiron will place signatures and analyze heuristics to detect malicious behavior and determine what has been affected. Additionally, Chiron provides its clients with:
- Reports identifying malicious behavior and the severity of the breach
- Detailed timelines tracking the intruder's movements, including the point of entry, the intruder's trail through the network and a list of affected systems
- Target profiles based on findings
- Strategies to position second tier analysis and documentation for further investigation
- Risk management analysis using relevant data to improve defenses in real-time